2016 Summer Day Camps!
2 days, 9:00am - 4:30pm (earlier and later pick up can be arranged)
$120 per child
MAX 5 participants
- Riding two times daily
- Learn horse handling and care
- Games, crafts
- Small groups for individual attention
- Experienced staff are positive and supportive
- Emphasis on safe and fun learning
Participants learn how to care for their horses with activities such as grooming, tacking, first aid, hoof care, nutrition and anatomy. They will also learn what it takes to properly care for horses by participating in daily chores - cleaning tack, feeding and barn maintenance.
Call (519) 660-9719 or fill out form below with your contact information to reserve your child's spot. Full payment is due at drop off of first day.
Check back in 2017!
What to bring/wear
- Nutritious lunch and snacks
- Water bottle
- Riders need footwear with a half-inch to one-inch heel to ensure their foot doesn’t slip through the stirrup. No runners.
- Other riding attire: Jeans, t-shirt or longsleeve shirt.
- Sun hat, sun screen, insect repellent
- Comfortable clothes for lunch or day-end (shorts and runners – no sandals)
- Sweater or rainwear according weather